What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a treatment based on natural medicines which cause minimal side effects. This system was developed by Samuel Hahnemann who was a German physicist in the early 19th century. He made a discovery those natural substances that are causing reactions in a substance, can also be used to treat diseases with similar reactions and symptoms. Homeopathy works on this principle now called “like cures like”.
Homeopathy is a natural and safe approach to treat a person by using small doses of natural medicines. Unlike prescription medicines, homeopathic medicines have many plus points. For example:
- It is safe to be used by expecting and lactating women.
- It can be use by young kids and babies.
- It does not overlap or affect other medicines that the patient is taking.
- Even if some wrong homeopathic medicine is chosen, it does not harm a person because it safe and harmless.
- It can even be administered for chronic diseases.
- It not only heals the body but it also works very well on the mind, soul and emotions of the person.
- Homeopathic medicines do not expire for a long time. They can be kept for long periods of time.
- It is completely safe to use.
- Homeopathic medicines do not have side effects and is a proven cure.